Imagine being able to fend off an attacker using a laser saber. It immediately calls to mind Star Wars, right? Well, while laser sabers are not essentially the same as “lightsabers” wielded by the Jedi and Sith from the said franchise, they pretty much have a similarity in their use of lasers as a way to keep yourself from harm. For instance, you use laser sabers with the intention of blinding your attackers, not decapitating their limbs!
A Potent Self-Defense Tool that Capitalizes on Laser Technology
A laser saber is practically a variant of tactical laser saber weapons. It was once a technology that was available only to the U.S. military but has since been utilized in the development of handy self-defense equipment. They are usually powered by lithium ion, so you can expect them to last for a long time. They are usually designed to be light but sturdy (hence, their aluminum make) and small enough to be inconspicuous.
How The Shadowhawk Laser Saber Works
Laser sabers are used in pretty much the same way that tactical flashlights are used. With the single press of a button, you can direct a powerful laser beam at your attacker’s eyes to stun and blind him. And, when we say “powerful”, just think of how disorienting a normal beam of light already is when it is shone to eyes that have gotten used to the dark; now, imagine the light being 100x brighter. You can expect nothing less from a laser saber.
One of the best and most cost-friendly laser sabers available in the market today is the Shadowhawk Laser Saber. By simply pushing a button, you will activate its powerful laser that can blind any invader at the spot. The beam produced is so strong and solid that, when viewed from a distance, you will see a straight line of laser that reaches up to heavens. From this fact alone, the blinding capability of this weapon is evidently unquestionable.
It’s made of aluminum and is primarily black in color in order for it be easily hidden, especially in the dark. Equally good is that it can last for hours because of its lithium ion batteries. It’s very easy to wield and doesn’t require you to confront your attacker anymore, especially if you hit him solidly in the eyes. Lastly, for all the benefits it has, it’s very not very costly as well.
Why You Should Carrying a Laser Saber with You at All Times
• Here are but some of the solid reasons that make a laser saber an excellent self-defense weapon:
• It’s very cheap, compared to purchasing guns and other specialized weapons, but is very effective.
• Its efficacy lies mainly in the fact that it’s designed with the worst defense scenarios in mind. After all, would you be able to wield a gun properly in areas with limited lighting and in difficult shooting angles?
• It’s perfect for identifying threats in very dark venues, and really performs well in dire scenarios.
• Would-be attackers, realizing that they have already been compromised with the sight of a laser pointer being pointed directly at them, would definitely hesitate assaulting you (if they haven’t already scrammed, that is).
• Has a very long life, with an average usage limit of 5,000 hours.